Milani Brass taps assembly set are a new stunning collection by ABI. A traditional assembly system using proven cartridge technology with a stunningly modern look. This is a water saving product which allows ease of operation for the user with precise control of temperature & pressure. This product uses a standard size spindle fitting which gives a great advantage for renovation projects with existing hot & cold assembly taps for a direct swap in most cases without having to remove tiles or wall coverings. Easy for your plumber/builder to install and suitable for all applications.
Your most important questions answered:
- 25 Years warranty. 30-day change of mind returns accepted.
- Rapid same or next day dispatch when in stock
- Fully watermark certified along with all ABI products.
- Universal fitting. Can we swapped out in nearly all cases for the existing hot & cold taps in your bathroom/laundry/kitchen.
- Can be used as a shower mixer, basin sink mixer (requires elysian spout) bath filler (requires elysian spout) and many more uses.
- Optimum control both of temperature and pressure. Twisting knobs controls pressure. Adjust temperature by getting the correct mixer of hot & cold water.
- Ceramic internal components with a solid brass body, meaning long life and maximum reliability.
- If using both shower head and hand shower together we suggest you to use our brass shower diverter
- This product is designed to be used indoors only
- Coated with ABI’s Heat Shield – Industrial Grade PVD Electro Colouring System.
|ABI – International
|Hot & Cold Assembly taps (Basin / bath spout not included)
Please note: Plumbing breach is always supplied by plumber – Tap spacing is generally between 150 – 250mm
|DR Solid Brass, that has exceptional resistance to dezincification/ corrosion.
|Finish / Coating
|(PVD) ABI’s Heat Shield – Industrial grade electro colouring system (physical vapour deposition).
|Backplate & handle diameter – 54mm
|WELS Star Rating(5Star) – Nominal Flow Rate(5.5 L/M) – Registration No.(T32357)
|25 years structural warranty
10 years cartridge warranty
5 years finish coating warranty