- The heritage of the Farmhouse design is ideal for creating a sense of upmarket country luxury. The understated design says so little but so much all at once. Pair it with fittings and fixtures from a Hamptons style pallet for maximum impact that will give timeless elegance to your new bathroom
- A classic design with elegant routed panel on the drawer fronts
- Choose from 600mm, 750mm, 900mm, 1200mm, 1500mm, 1800mm and 2100mm options
- Choice of straight or angled metal legs available in 4 finishes
- Choose from Timberline’s beautiful selection of 20mm SilkSurface, high performance, solid surface tops
- Includes your choice of above counter Timberline basin
- Durable, European steel drawer runners with soft close fittings
- 1 taphole, 3 taphole or 0 taphole options
- Solid vanity back to ensure extra stability and makes mounting and installing a breeze
- Cabinetry internals in white and oak finishes
- Choose from a selection of durable 2 pack polyurethane painted finishes that are hard-wearing and easy to clean
- Option up your Sutherland House vanity with the Shaynna Blaze designed drawer organisers, a secret inner drawer, cabinet lighting or cabinet power points.
- 10 Year Warranty
- Designed by Shaynna Blaze and custom made with love, for you, in Northern NSW
The Sutherland House Collection embodies a perfect blend of form and function. A result of endless hours of collaboration between Shaynna Blaze and Timberline from design right through to production.The range was designed by Shaynna with a small nod to Hollywood glamour and mid-century design but with the functionality to suit our modern storage needs.Timberline vanities are custom made with love in Australia, in the northern NSW town of Armidale. Each Timberline vanity is unique in it’s design, and that’s because it is designed by you!
- Available in colours: White Gloss, White Satin, Black Satin, Dark Grey Satin, Light Grey Satin, Duck Egg Blue Satin, Navy Blue Satin, Pastel Pink Satin, Emerald Green Satin, Grey Beige Satin, Steel Grey Satin