Milani – Brushed Copper taps assembly set are a new stunning collection by ABI. A traditional assembly system using proven cartridge technology with a stunningly modern look. This is a water saving product which allows ease of operation for the user with precise control of temperature & pressure. This product uses a standard size spindle fitting which gives a great advantage for renovation projects with existing hot & cold assembly taps for a direct swap in most cases without having to remove tiles or wall coverings.
Your most important questions answered:
- 25 Years warranty. 30-day change of mind returns accepted.
- Rapid same or next day dispatch when in stock
- Fully watermark certified along with all ABI products.
- Spout reach of 201mm (this measurement is taken from the surface of the finished wall)
- Spout is a universal female thread fitting which is a standard in Australia.
- Comes standard with 5 star water rating
- Can be used as a basin sink mixer, bath filler and many more uses.
- Optimum control both of temperature and pressure. Twisting knobs controls pressure. Adjust temperature by getting the correct mixer of hot & cold water.
- Ceramic internal components with a solid Brushed Copper body, meaning long life and maximum reliability.
- Brushed Copper pop up waste available to match set.
- This product is designed to be used indoors only
- Coated with ABI Heat Shield, an industrial grade PVD electro colouring system which provides a harder, more corrosion resistant finish whilst remaining environmentally friendly.
|Package Inclusions||x1 Milani Assembly tap set Brushed Copper & x1 Elysian spout Brushed Copper
Please note: Plumbing breach is always supplied by plumber – Tap spacing is generally between 150 – 250mm
|Brand||ABI – International|
|Construction||Brass Body – Ceramic Cartridge|
|Finish / Coating||Brushed Copper – ABI’s Heat Shield – Industrial grade PVD electro colouring system|
|Spout Specifications||Backplate Diameter – 60mm
Reach – 201mm
|Assmebly Tap Specifications||Diameter – 54mm|
|WELS Information||WELS Star Rating(5Star) – Nominal Flow Rate(5.5 L/M) – Registration No.(T32357)|
|Warranty||25 years structural warranty
10 years cartridge warranty
5 years finish coating warranty